This is a small and easy to use 1 channel relay board that operates on 12V. Use it to control one 240V power appliance directly from Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other microcontrollers or low voltage circuits. Perfect for switching 240V appliances lights, fans, etc, and even high power motors at lower voltages.
The board uses a high-quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 10A/250 V AC or 15A/125V AC. Each relay has all three connections Common, Normally Open, Normally Closed brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which make it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. The board can accept control inputs within a wide range of voltages from 4V to 12V.
Power input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board. Hence, the board can be easily interfaced with our development boards using our female to female jumper wires.
- Brand new and high quality.
- 1-Channel Relay interface board,
- Equipped with high-current relay : 15A @ 125V AC or 10A @ 250V AC
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Trigger Current (mA)||20|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)||250@10A|
|Switching Voltage (VDC)||30@10A|
|Operating Temperature (C)||-40 to 85|
|Opt. Relative Humidity(RH)||20% 85%|
|Storage condition ()||65 to 125|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.