This 5V 1 Channel SSR Solid State Relay Module can control up to 2A at 240VAC.This is a 1 Channel SSR relay module which has 3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed). A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay But it is a low-level trigger relay, So the relay will turn on at LOW level input (that is Digital 0 will turn ON the relay). And hence it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan in compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two. At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
Input parts :-
- DC+: connect power positive
- DC-: connect power negative
- CH1: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
Note: Power must be DC voltage and need to be consistent with the voltage relay.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-2.5V status low level, relay OFF
- 3-5V status high level, relay ON
Trigger Voltage (VDC) 5
Trigger Current (mA) 2
Working Current(mA) 12.5
Switching Voltage (VAC) 240@2A
Length (mm) 25
Width (mm) 34
Height (mm) 25
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.