This 10mm x 3mm x 2mm (10x3x2 mm) Neodymium Ring Countersunk Magnet is small sized facing of countersunk neodymium magnet and perfect for any carpentry or home improvement projects.
The specially designed countersunk hole enables the convenient use of flat head countersunk screws for securing to any flat or recessed area.
- Specially designed countersunk hole works with flat head countersunk screws
- Facing pair polarity allows single or dual objects installation
The possibilities are endless…
Flushed Fit nicely into a diameter 10mm hole. Ideal for Magnetising, wood, plastic, Aluminium, thick cardboard objects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are brittle in nature and may break if collide with another neodymium magnet due to the extreme attraction force.
- Handle and separate magnet with care
- Only separate them when about to install or use
- Do not allow magnet to jump together after separation
- Do not over tighten magnet with power tools
- Outer diameter : 10mm
- Inner Diameter : 3mm
- Thickness : 2mm
- Plating : NiCuNi
- Magnetisation : Thru 2mm thickness
- Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
- Tolerance : ± 0.1 mm
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.