The SYB-170 Mini Solderless Breadboard is named for its 170 tie points. It has 17 columns of 10 holes, which are separated into two pairs by a central notch, and labeled 1 to 17. Each column is also labeled, with a letter from A to J to that they can be easily referenced in instructions ( like the squares on a chess board ). It has a peel and sticks adhesive backing as well as two mounting holes for M2 screws so you can anchor it down.
This solderless, re-usable breadboard is made from sturdy ABS plastic housing. Great for prototyping, testing and creating add-on modules or new circuits. Its standard nickel plated spring clips ensure longevity and firm grip. As a single unit, the PTBB-170W provides one large (170) tie-point IC circuit terminal strip.
If you run out of space, the PTBB-400W can be pair with additional breadboards (below) to accommodate larger projects. Works with LEDs, transistors, diodes, capacitors, and resistors.
- Use: experimental, testing, robot
- Matching jumper, diameter 0.8mm
- Accepts 20-29 AWG wire sizes.
- Adhesive-backed for permanent mounting.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.