The IN4007 diode is a device which allows current flow through only one direction. That is the current should always flow from the Anode to cathode. For 1N4007 Diode, the maximum current carrying capacity is 1A it withstand peaks up to 30A. Hence we can use this in circuits that are designed for less than 1A. The reverse current is 5uA which is negligible. The power dissipation of this diode is 3W.
- Average forward current is 1A
- Non-repetitive Peak current is 30A
- Reverse current is 5uA.
- Peak repetitive Reverse voltage is 1000V
- Power dissipation 3W
- Available in DO-41 Package
- High Surge Current Capability
- Low Forward Voltage Drop
- Diffused Junction
- Surge Overload Rating to 30A Peak
- Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low leakage current
- Solder dip 275 °C max. 10 s, per JESD 22-B106
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Case: DO-41
- Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
- Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020D
- Terminals: Finish – Bright Tin. Plated Leads Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
- Polarity: Cathode Band
- Marking: Type Number
- Weight: 0.30 grams (Approximate)
- Can be used to prevent reverse polarity problem
- Half Wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Used as a protection device
- Current flow regulators
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.