The IN4936 Axial−lead, fast−recovery rectifiers are designed for special applications such as DC power supplies, inverters, converters, ultrasonic systems, choppers, low RF interference and free wheeling diodes. A complete line of fast recovery rectifiers having typical recovery time of 150 nanoseconds providing high efficiency at frequencies to 250 kHz.
• Shipped in Plastic Bags; 1,000 per Bag
• Available Tape and Reeled; 5,000 per Reel, by Adding a “RL” Suffix to the Part Number
• These are Pb−Free Devices
• Fast Switching for High Efficiency
• Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Low Leakage Current
• High Forward Surge Capability
• Case: Epoxy, Molded
• Weight: 0.4 Gram (Approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
• Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max. for 10 Seconds
• Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.