This is a 2 Channel 5V Relay module, be able to control various appliances, and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).5V 2-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) Indication LEDs for Relay output status.
- The module using Single relay control.
- AC voltage 250V, AC current 10A, maximum DC voltage 30V DC current maximum 10A.
- Power indicator (green), Two ways of relay status indicator light (red).
- Using 8550 transistor-driven, strong driving ability.
- Has the fixed bolt hole and easy installation.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||2.5 ~ 5.5|
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Trigger Current (mA)||20|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)||250@10A|
|Switching Voltage (VDC)||30@10A|
|Operating Temperature (C)||-40 to 85|
|Opt. Relative Humidity(RH)||20% 85%|
|Storage condition ()||65 to 125|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.