This versatile DC-DC boost power supply/converter module steps up any input voltage from 10V to 32V to any output voltage from 12V to 35V at up to 200W output power. This 200W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12-35V Step-Up Adjustable Power Supply is well into the heavy-duty end of the spectrum @ 200W; as you can tell by the huge toroidal inductor and big heatsink.
It is especially useful for automotive 12V applications, where standard 12V battery power can be boosted to 19V for use as a laptop computer power supply, or to 18V or 24V for other applications requiring higher voltages. Please note there is no reverse polarity protection. A series diode is recommended. For high loads this might not be an option; so be cautious of the input polarity or you might fry the module!
- DIY adjustable output vehicle power supply. Provide 12V input, the output voltage can be continuously adjusted from 14V to 35V (output voltage cannot be lower than the input voltage).
- Universal car laptop power supply. Provide 12V input, the output voltage is adjustable to your notebook to work. Can easily drive dual-core or quad-core notebooks at 19V and up to 6A output current.
- Boost Charger, to convert your cars 12V power to greater than 12V, such as 18V or 24V
- Power supply for your electronic devices, as long as the voltage is adjusted to the voltage and does not exceed the modules rated current.
- Set the output voltage to the desired level using a voltmeter before connecting it to your equipment or load.
- Short circuit protection: None, please use caution to protect the module from overcurrent
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, please use a diode in series with the input to protect against input reverse polarity
- The non-isolated step-up power conversion module
- Onboard LED illuminates when the voltage is applied to the module
- Equips Multi-turn Potentiometer.
- The output voltage is continuously adjustable on OUT+ and OUT- screw terminals (Output voltage must be greater than input voltage)
|Input Voltage (V)||6-35VDC|
|Output Voltage(V)||6 ~ 55VDC|
|Max. Output Current (A)||7|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-10 to 60|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.