The 24C64 are electrically erasable PROM devices that use the standard 2- wire interface for communications. The 24C64 contain a memory array of 32Kbits (4K x 8) and 64K-bits (8K x 8), respectively. Each device is organized into 32 byte pages for page write mode. This EEPROM operates in a wide voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V to be compatible with most application voltages. designed this device family to be a practical, low-power 2-wire EEPROM solution. The devices are available in 8-pin PDIP, 8-pin SOIC, 8-pin TSSOP, 8-pad DFN, and 8-pin MSOP packages. The 24C64 maintains compatibility with the popular 2-wire bus protocol, so it is easy to use in applications implementing this bus type. The simple bus consists of the Serial Clock wire (SCL) and the Serial Data wire (SDA). Using the bus, a Master device such as a microcontroller is usually connected to one or more Slave devices such as this device. The bit stream over the SDA line includes a series of bytes, which identifies a particular Slave device, an instruction, an address within that Slave device, and a series of data, if appropriate. The 24CXX has a Write Protect pin (WP) to allow blocking of any write instruction transmitted over the bus.
• Two-Wire Serial Interface, I2 CTM Compatible –Bi-directional data transfer protocol
• Wide Voltage Operation –Vcc = 1.8V to 5.5V
• 400 KHz (2.5V) and 1MHz (5.0V) Compatible
• Low Power CMOS Technology –Standby Current less than 6 µA (5.0V) –Read Current less than 2 mA (5.0V) –Write Current less than 3 mA (5.0V)
• Hardware Data Protection –24C32/64: WP protects entire array –24C32B/64B: WP protects top quarter of array
• Sequential Read Feature
• Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Self time write cycle with auto clear 5 ms max.@ 2.5V
• Organization: –24C32: 4Kx8 (128 pages of 32 bytes) –24C64: 8Kx8 (256 pages of 32 bytes) • 32 Byte Page Write Buffer
• High Reliability –Endurance: 1,000,000 Cycles –Data Retention: 100 Years
• Full pin-to-pin with ATMEL and MICROCHIP
• 8-pin PDIP, 8-pin SOIC, 8-pin TSSOP, 8-pad DFN, and 8-pin MSOP packages
• Designed with Samsung technology
|VS||Supply Voltage||–0.5 to +6.5||V|
|VP||Voltage on Any Pin||–0.5 to Vcc + 0.5||V|
|TBIAS||Temperature Under Bias||–55 to +125||°C|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature||–65 to +150||°C|
|IOUT||Output Current||5||m A|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.