K2611S N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Winsemi’s proprietary, planar stripe ,DMOS technology. This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance , provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switch mode power supplies.
• 9A,900V, RDS(on)(Max1.1Ω)@VGS=10V
• Ultra-low Gate charge(Typical 58nC)
• Fast Switching Capability
• 100%Avalanche Tested
• Maximum Junction Temperature Range(150℃)
|Number of Channels||1 Channel|
|Drain-Source Breakdown Voltage (Vds)||900V|
|Continuous Drain Current (Id)||9A|
|Drain-Source Resistance (Rds On)||1.1Ohms|
|Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs)||30V|
|Gate Charge (Qg)||58 nC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 – 150°C|
|Power Dissipation (Pd)||150W|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.