The 3 Series 20A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 11.1V 12.6V with Balance for Drill Motor Lipo Cell Module comes with recovery function-AUTO Recovery and Integrated 10 low load resistance MOS tube. It provides a continuous discharge of 20A, 100mA balanced current, for electric drill/sprayer/LED lights/low power inverter.(if the cooling environment is not good, please reduce the load current use.
The Scope of Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650,26650, a polymer lithium battery) where Charging voltage can be range between 16.8V to 18.1V The board operates smoothly with Continuous charge current of (upper limit): 20A. The balanced version is suitable for starting current below 80A, power 135W below the drill (with balance).
- 3S 11.1V 12.6V 20A 18650 lithium battery protection board (comes with recovery function-AUTO Recovery).
- Application: Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650.26650, a polymer lithium battery).
- Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 20A (if the cooling environment is not good, please reduce the load current use).
- Continuous charge current (upper limit): 20A.
- Suitable for the drills with starting current below 80A, power 135W below.
- The Successful start of the drill requires a three 15C-20C power battery, or six 10C-15C power battery (ordinary 18650 cannot start the drill!!).
- Strictly according to map wiring 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V, 16.8V, do not deliberately short circuit.
- When the load of the brush motor is used, try to connect a non-polar capacitor (withstand voltage above 25V, capacity 10uF-100uF) to the motors positive and negative terminals to prevent the reverse spike from the motor. Break the MOS tube.
- 4 groups of batteries in series, please ensure that the voltage of each group of batteries, if not the same, please fill each battery separately and then use it in series. The Discharge test, the voltage drop faster battery that group is a poor battery.
|Overcharge detection voltage (V)||4.25±0.025|
|Discharge voltage range (V)||2.3 ~ 3.0±0.05v|
|Continuous charge current (A)||20|
|Operational Temperature (°C)||-40 ~ +50|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.