This 4 Channel 5V SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module (Low Level Trigger) can control up to 2A at 240VAC.This is a 4 Channel SSR relay module, each relay channel has3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan in compared to the traditional mechanic relay. When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two. At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
Input parts :-
- DC+: connect power positive
- DC-: connect power negative
- CH1: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- CH2: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- CH3: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- CH4: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-2.5V status low level, relay OFF
- 3-5V status high level, relay ON
|Trigger Current (mA)||2|
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)||240@2A|
|Max. Load||2A @240V AC|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.