470uH 9x12mm Radial Leaded Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor also known as a choke coil, choke or differential mode inductors, is used to limit the alternating current through the coil.
It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding and is RoHS free.
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Small size.
- High Q factor.
- High self-resonance frequency.
- Small magnetic flux leakage.
- Magnetically shielded.
- RoHS free.
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|DC Resistance (DCR)(m) at 20C||0.62|
|Current Rating (A)||0.43|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-40 to 85|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.