This Buck converter can be used as a normal step-down module with overcurrent protection capability for various applications. It is used as a charger for various voltage lithium batteries, batteries, nickel-cadmium nickel-hydrogen batteries (battery packs), for solar panels, wind turbines, etc. This buck converter can also be used as a high power LED driver module.
The module comes with two modes of constant voltage and constant current, and there are indicators to indicate which mode the module is currently in. When used as a lithium battery charger, you can set the float voltage and charge current to show it is charging or already full. With current limiting protection, the module will not burn out even if the output is short-circuited.
- Short circuit protection: Yes(limited current 8A)
- Over-temperature protection: Yes (automatically turn off the output after over temperature)
- Input reverse connection protection: None, (If necessary, please input a large current diode in the input string)
- Installation method: 4 3mm silk
- Wiring method: terminal block or soldering terminal,
- V-IN is input.
|Input voltage Range||4-38V|
|Output voltage Range||1.25-36V continuously adjustable|
|Output current||adjustable, up to 5A|
|Output power||up to 75W|
|Working temperature(°C)||-40 ~ + 85 degrees|
|Conversion efficiency||up to 96%|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.