6x6x5mm SMD 5 Pin Tactile Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. This switch uses surface mount technology. Hence, it can be used where space is limited. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tact switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
- Surface mount design.
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Mount : Surface Mount
- Number of Pins : 5
- Current Rating : 50 mA
- Orientation : Straight
- Throw Configuration : SPST
- Voltage Rating : 12 V
- Size (LxWxH) : 6x6x5 mm
- Max Operating Temperature : 70C
- Min Operating Temperature : -20C
- Operating Force : 250 gf
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.