74HC04 is Hex Inverter NOT gate IC. It consists of six inverters which perform logical invert action. output of an inverter is complement of its input logic state i.e. when input is high its output is low and vice versa. device contains six independent gates each of which performs logic INVERT function. Operating voltage is 5V, high-level input voltage is 2V, and low-level input is 0.8V. Contains absolute maximum ratings over operating free-air temperature range, recommended operating conditions, electrical characteristics over recommended operating free-air temperature range.
- 6 Hex Inverters in a 14-Pin DIP Package
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
- Large Operating Voltage Range
- Wide Operating Conditions
- Type: DIP Bipolar
- Voltage Rating: 4.75 to 5.25V
- Current Rating: Max. 16mA Output
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 70Deg C
- Number of: 14 Pins
- Mounting: Through Hole
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.