74HC151 is 8 – Input Multiplexer 16 Pin IC. Data Selector/Multiplexer contains full on-chip decoding to select one-of-eight data sources as a result of a unique three binary code at select inputs. Two complementary outputs provide both inverting and non-inverting buffer operation. A Strobe input is provided which, when at high level, disables all data inputs and forces Y output to low state and W output to high state. Select input buffers incorporate internal overlap features to ensure that select input changes do not cause invalid output transients. Used for Boolean Function Generator.
- Advanced oxide-isolated, ion-implanted Schottky TTL process
- Switching performance is guaranteed over full temperature and VCC supply range
- Pin and functional compatible with LS family counterpart
- Improved output transient handling capability
- Type: CMOS
- Voltage Rating: 5VDC
- Temperature Rating: -65 to 165 Deg C
- Mounting: Through Hole
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.