The 74HC151 high speed Digital multiplexer utilizes advanced silicon-gate CMOS technology. Along with the high noise immunity and low power dissipation of standard CMOS integrated circuits, it possesses the ability to drive 10 LS-TTL loads. The 74HC151 selects one of the 8 data sources, depending on the address presented on the A, B, and C inputs. It features both true (Y) and complement (W) outputs. The STROBE input must be at a low logic level to enable this multiplexer. A high logic level at the STROBE forces the W output HIGH and the Y output LOW. The 74HC logic family is functionally as well as pin-out compatible with the standard 74LS logic family. All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by internal diode clamps to VCC and ground.
- Typical propagation delay data select to output Y: 26 ns
- Wide operating supply voltage range: 2–6V
- Low input current: 1 µA maximum
- Low quiescent supply current: 80 µA maximum (74HC)
- High output drive current: 4 mA minimum
|VCC||Supply Voltage||− 0.5 to + 7.0V||V|
|VIN||DC Input Voltage||− 1.5 to VCC + 1.5V||V|
|VOUT||DC Output Voltage||− 0.5 to VCC + 0.5V||V|
|IIK, IOK||Clamp Diode Current||± 20||mA|
|IOUT||DC Output Current, per pin||± 25||mA|
|ICC||DC VCC or GND Current, per pin||± 50||mA|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||− 65°C to + 150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.