The 74HC157 is identical in pinout to the LS157. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs. This device routes 2 nibbles (A or B) to a single port (Y) as determined by the Select input. The data is presented at the outputs in non inverted form. A high level on the Output Enable input sets all four Y outputs to a low level. The 74HC157 is similar in function to the HC257 which has 3–state output.
- Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
- Low Input Current: 1.0 µA
- High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
- In Compliance with the Requirements Defined by JEDEC Standard No. 7A
- Chip Complexity: 82 FETs or 20.5 Equivalent Gat
|VCC||Supply Voltage||− 0.5 to + 7.0V||V|
|VIN||DC Input Voltage||− 1.5 to VCC + 1.5V||V|
|VOUT||DC Output Voltage||− 0.5 to VCC + 0.5V||V|
|IIK, IOK||Clamp Diode Current||± 20||mA|
|IOUT||DC Output Current, per pin||± 25||mA|
|ICC||DC VCC or GND Current, per pin||± 50||mA|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||− 65°C to + 150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.