The 74HC4514 is a 4-to-16 line decoder/demultiplexer having four binary weighted address inputs (A0 to A3), with latches, a latch enable input (LE), an enable input (E) and 16 outputs (Q0 to Q15). When LE is HIGH, the selected output is determined by the data on An. When LE goes LOW, the last data present at An are stored in the latches and the outputs remain stable. When E is LOW, the selected output, determined by the contents of the latch, is HIGH. At E HIGH, all outputs are LOW. The enable input E does not affect the state of the latch. When the device is used as a demultiplexer, E is the data input and A0 to A3 are the address inputs. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC. The 74HCT4514 features reduced input threshold levels to allow interfacing to TTL logic levels.
• Input levels: CMOS level
• 16-line demultiplexing capability
• Decodes 4 binary-coded inputs into 16 mutually-exclusive outputs
• Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7 A
• ESD protection: – HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V – MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200V
• Multiple package options
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Δt/ΔV||Input Transition Rise and Fall Rate||VCC = 2.0 V||625||ns/V|
|VCC = 4.5 V||1.67||139||ns/V|
|VCC = 6.0 V||83||ns/V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.