74LS126 is a 14 Pin Quad 3-State Non Inverting Buffer IC having 4 independent gates with 4.75V to 5.25V Operating Voltage and 8mA output current. When 3-states are enabled, the outputs exhibit the low impedance characteristics of a standard LS output with additional drive capability to permit the driving of bus lines without external resistors. When disabled, both the output transistors are turned OFF presenting a high-impedance state to the bus line.
- Package Type: DIP
- Logic Element: Quad 3-State Buffer, Non- Inverting
- Voltage Rating: 4.75 to 5.25V
- Current Rating: 8mA Output Current
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 70 Deg C
- Number of Pins: 14
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.