In 74LS153 IC, Each of these data selectors/multiplexers contains inverters and drivers to supply fully complementary, on-chip, binary decoding data selection to the AND-OR-invert gates. Separate strobe inputs are provided for each of the two four-line sections.
• Permits multiplexing from N lines to 1 line
• Performs at parallel-to-serial conversion
• Strobe (enable) line provided for cascading (N lines to n lines)
• High fan-out, low impedance, totem pole outputs
• Typical average propagation delay times From data 14 ns From strobe 19 ns From select 22 ns
• Typical power dissipation 31 mW
|Supply Voltage (VCC)||7 V|
|Input Voltage (VI)||7 V|
|Operating free-air temperature range||0°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature range||–65°C to +150°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.