The 74LS193 is an UP/DOWN DIP-16 Binary Counter. Separate Count Up and Count Down Clocks are used and in either counting mode the circuits operate synchronously. The outputs change state synchronous with the LOW-to-HIGH transitions on the clock inputs. Separate Terminal Count Up and Terminal Count Down outputs are provided which are used as the clocks for a subsequent stages without extra logic, thus simplifying multistage counter designs. Individual preset inputs allow the circuits to be used as programmable counters. Both the Parallel Load (PL) and the Master Reset (MR) inputs asynchronously override the clocks.
- Low Power 95 mW Typical Dissipation
- High Speed 40 MHz Typical Count Frequency
- Synchronous Counting
- Asynchronous Master Reset and Parallel Load
- Individual Preset Inputs
- Cascading Circuitry Internally Provided
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects
|TA||Operating Ambient Temperature Range||54||-55||25||125||°C|
|IOH||Output Current — High||54,74||-0.4||mA|
|IOL||Output Current — Low||54||4||mA|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.