The 74LS32 is a 14 Pin Quad 2-Input OR Gate IC. The 74LS32 provides four independent 2-input OR gates with standard push-pull outputs. The device is designed for operation with a power supply range of 2.0V to 6.0V. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- 4 OR gates in a 14-Pin DIP Package
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
- Large Operating Voltage Range
- Wide Operating Conditions
- CMOS low power consumption
- Schmitt Trigger Action at All Inputs
- Type: DIP Bipolar
- Voltage Rating: 2.0 to 6.0V
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 70Deg C
- Number of: 14 Pins
- Mounting: Through Hole
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.