The 74LS76 offers individual J, K, Clock Pulse, Direct Set and Direct Clear inputs. These dual flip-flops are designed so that when the clock goes HIGH, the inputs are enabled and data will be accepted. The Logic Level of the J and K inputs will perform according to the Truth Table as long as minimum set-up times are observed. Input data is transferred to the outputs on the HIGH-to-LOW clock transitions.
• Two Individual Flip-Flops with J,K Clock, Set and Clear Inputs
• Input Data is Transferred to the Outputs on HIGH-LOW Clock Transition
• Fast Switching Speed
• Operating Temperature up to 70°C
• Standard TTL Switching Voltages
|TA||Operation free-air temperature||0||25||70||°C|
|IOH||Output Current — High||-0.4||mA|
|IOL||Output Current — Low||8||mA|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.