The 78M08-7808 is a positive voltage regulators are identical to the popular 78M08 devices, except that they are specified for only half the output current. Like the 78M08 devices, the 78M08 three−terminal regulators are intended for local, on−card voltage regulation. Internal current limiting, thermal shutdown circuitry and safe−area compensation for the internal pass transistor combine to make these devices remarkably rugged under most operating conditions. Maximum output current, with adequate heat sinking is 500 mA.
• No External Components Required
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
• Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation
• 78M08 High Accuracy (±2%) Available for 5.0 V, 8.0 V, 12 V and 15 V
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These are Pb−Free Devices
|VI||Input Voltage (5.0 V−18 V)
|TJ||Operating Junction Temperature Range||150||°C|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||−65 to +150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.