The 78M12 is a fixed output negative voltage regulators are intended as complements to the popular 78M12 series devices. Available in fixed output voltage options of −5.0 V, −8.0 V, −12 V and −15 V, these regulators employ current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe−area compensation, making them remarkably rugged under most operating conditions. With adequate heat sinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 0.5 A.
- Output Voltage: -5 & -12V
- Output current up to 1A
- No external components required
- Internal thermal overload protection
- Internal short-circuit current limiting
- Output transistor safe-area compensation
- Output voltage offered in 4% tolerance
|TJ||Operating Temperature Range||−40 to +150||°C|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||−65 to +150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.