The 79M15 is a fixed output negative voltage regulators are intended as complements to the popular 79M15 devices. Available in fixed output voltage options of −5.0 V, −8.0 V, −12 V and −15 V, these regulators employ current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe−area compensation, making them remarkably rugged under most operating conditions. With adequate heat sinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 0.5 A.
• No External Components Required
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
• Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation
• Also Available in Surface Mount DPAK (DT) Package
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
|TJ||Operating Temperature Range||−40 to +150||°C|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||−65 to +150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.