The ADG201A are monolithic CMOS devices comprising four independently selectable switches, They are designed on an enhanced LC2MOS process which gives an in- creased Signal handling capability of 15V. These switches also feature high switching and low RON. The ADG201A consist of four SPST switches. They differ only in that the digital control logic is inverted. All devices exhibit break before make switching fiction. Inherent in the design is low charge injection for minimum transients when switching the digital inputs.
• 4V Supply Maximum Rating
• ± 15V Analog Signal Range
• Low RON
• Low Leakage (0.5nA)
• Break before making swtich
• Extended Plastic Temperature Range (-45°C to 85°C)
• Low Power Dissipation (33mW)
• Available in 16-Lead DIP
|Supply Voltage||±18 V|
|Internal Power Dissipation||500 mW|
|Output Short-Circuit Duration||Indefinite|
|Differential Input Voltage||±16.5 V|
|Storage Temperature Range||−65°C to +125°C|
|Logic Supply Voltage||7V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.