The AM26LV32 device is a BiCMOS, quadruple differential line receiver with 3-state outputs, which is designed to be similar to the TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11 receivers with reduced common-mode voltage range due to reduced supply voltage. The device is optimized for balanced bus transmission at switching rates up to 32 MHz. The enable function is common to all four receivers and offers a choice of active-high or active-low inputs. The 3-state outputs permit connection directly to a bus-organized system. Each device features high input impedance, input hysteresis for increased noise immunity, and input sensitivity of ±200 mV over a common-mode input voltage range from −0.3 V to 5.5 V. When the inputs are open-circuit, the outputs are in the high logic state.
- Switching Rates Up to 32 MHz
- Operates From Single 3.3-V Supply
- Ultra-Low Power Dissipation: 27 mW Typical
- Open-Circuit, Short-Circuit, and Terminated Fail-Safe
- −0.3-V to 5.5-V Common-Mode Range With ±200-mV Sensitivity
- Accepts 5-V Logic Inputs With 3.3-V VCC
- Input Hysteresis: 50 mV Typical
- 235 mW With Four Receivers at 32 MHz
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With AM26C32 and
- High-Reliability Automotive Applications
- Factory Automation
- ATM and Cash Counters
- Smart Grid
- AC and Servo Motor Drives
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.