AMS1117-5V, 1A, SOT-223 Voltage Regulator IC is a series of low dropout three -terminal regulators with a dropout of 5V at 1A load current. AMS 1117 features a very low standby current 2mA compared to 5mA of a competitor. Other than a fixed version, Vout = 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, and 12V, AMS1117 has an adjustable version, which can provide an output voltage from 1.25 to 12V with only two external resistors.
AMS 1117 offers thermal shut down and current limit functions, to assure the stability of chip and power system. And it uses a trimming technique to guarantee output voltage accuracy within 2%. Other output voltage accuracy can be customized on demand, such as 1%
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Space Saving SOT-223 Package
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Output Current 800mA
- Line Regulation 0.2% (Max)
- Load Regulation 0.4% (Max)
- Temperature Range: 0˚C to 125˚C
- 2.85V Model for SCSI-2 Active Termination
- Post Regulator for Switching DC/DC Converter
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Battery Charger
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.