This B0303S-1WR2 Mornsun 3.3V to 3.3V DC-DC Converter 1W Power Supply Module from Mornsun is designed for use in distributed power supply systems and especially suitable in applications such as pure digital circuits, low frequency analog circuits, relay-driven circuits and data switching circuits, where:
- The voltage of the input power supply is relatively stable with a variation of ±10%Vin or less;
- An input to output isolation voltage of up to 1500VDC is necessary;
- The requirement for a tight output regulation and low ripple & noise is not as strict.
Equipped with numerous features, including a Compact SIP package, high efficiency and an operating temperature of -40°C to +105°C.
- Meet UL, CE requirements.
- Continuous short-circuit protection
- High efficiency up to 80%
- Operating ambient temperature -40℃ to +105℃
- Compact SIP/DIP package
- Industry standard pin-out
- I/O isolation test voltage 1.5k VDC
- IEC60950, UL60950, EN60950 approval
- Model Number: B0303S-1WR2
- Input Voltage range: 2.97-3.63
- Nominal voltage: 3.3 Vdc
- Output voltage: 3.3V
- Output current: 303/30(mA)
- Wattage: 1W
- Isolation Voltage: 1.5 kVdc
- Package: Compact SIP
- Size: 11.60mm(Length) X 6.00mm(Width) X 10.16mm (Height)
- Weight: 1.3gm
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.