This is a must-have accessory to experience the high performance of the Raspberry Pi 4 Models. The Aluminium Alloy Case with Double Dual Cooling Fan Heat Sink Metal Case is designed especially for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
This is a premium quality heat sink for industrial and continuous use applications for the Raspberry Pi 4. This heat sink enables the Raspberry Pi to function with very high reliability and at higher efficiencies for applications which require the maximum computing power of the Pi 4.
How to Assemble:
Assembly of your heatsink should be quick and easy. First and foremost, make sure your Raspberry Pi 4 is powered off and unplugged.
Next, take a thermal thermal pad, peel off the protective covers and attach to the CPU of your Raspberry Pi. If you would like, you can attach thermal pads to the DDR4 RAM chip, however, it isn’t a necessity.
Finally, you will need to position the top half of the case with the correct orientation, while simultaneously positioning the bottom half underneath your Pi. Grab your hex screws and trusty hex key, secure your new Pi heatsink case in place. If after assembly there is a visible gap between the CPU and the heatsink, disassemble and use an additional thermal pad.
Connect the fan wire as shown below (the orientation of red & black will control which direction the fan blows. They can be reversed).
- Type: Raspberry 4B Aluminum Alloy Metal Case
- Material: Black Aluminum Alloy Metal
- Compatible For Raspberry PI 4
- Easy to install, Ultra-thin design.
- Open case design with Daul Fans for Fast Heat dissipation.
- All ports and slots of the case can match with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B perfectly
- Lightweight and durable, Long-lasting stainless
- Size: 87mm*56mm*25mm
Package Includes :-
- 1 x Metal Aluminum Case Black
- 2 x Fan with Connector
- 1 x Thermal Tape Set
- 1 x Screw Set
|Compatibility||Raspberry Pi 4|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.