The CD4043 is a CMOS quad NOR R/S Latch with 3-state outputs. Each latch has a separate Q output and individual SET and RESET inputs. The Q outputs are controlled by a common ENABLE input. A logic “1” or high on the ENABLE input connects the latch states to the Q outputs. A logic “0” or low on the ENABLE input disconnects the latch states from the Q outputs, resulting in an open circuit condition on the Q outputs. The open circuit feature allows common busing of the outputs.
- 3-state outputs with common output enable
- Separate SET and RESET inputs for each latch
- NOR and NAND configurations
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
- Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.