The CD4053 analog multiplexers/demultiplexers are digitally controlled analog switches having low “ON” impedance and very low “OFF” leakage currents. Control of analog signals up to 15Vp-p can be achieved by digital signal amplitudes of 3−15V. For example, if VDD = 5V, VSS = 0V and VEE = −5V, analog signals from −5V to +5V can be controlled by digital inputs of 0−5V. The multiplexer circuits dissipate extremely low quiescent power over the full VDD−VSS and VDD−VEE supply voltage ranges, independent of the logic state of the control signals. When a logical “1” is present at the inhibit input terminal all channels are “OFF”. CD4053B is a triple 2-c .
• Wide range of digital and analog signal levels: digital 3 – 15V, analog to 15Vp-p
• Low “ON” resistance: 80Ω (typ.) over entire 15Vp-p signal-input range for VDD − VEE = 15V
• High “OFF” resistance: channel leakage of ±10 pA (typ.) at VDD − VEE = 10V
• Logic level conversion for digital addressing signals of 3 – 15V (VDD − VSS = 3 – 15V) to switch analog signals to 15 Vp-p (VDD − VEE = 15V)
• Matched switch characteristics: ∆RON = 5Ω (typ.) for VDD − VEE = 15V
• Very low quiescent power dissipation under all digital-control input and supply conditions: 1 µ W (typ.) at VDD − VSS = VDD − VEE = 10V
• Binary address decoding on chip
|VDD||DC Supply Voltage||−0.5 VDC to +18 VDC|
|VIN||Input Voltage||0.5 VDC to VDD +0.5 VDC|
|TS||Storage Temperature||−65°C to +150°C|
|PD||Power Dissipation||700 mW|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.