The CD4093 consists of four Schmitt-trigger circuits. Each circuit functions as a 2-input NAND gate with Schmitttrigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive (VT +) and the negative voltage (VT −) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH). All outputs have equal source and sink currents and conform to standard B-series output drive.
• Wide supply voltage range: 3.0V to 15V
• Schmitt-trigger on each input with no external components
• Noise immunity greater than 50%
• Equal source and sink currents
• No limit on input rise and fall time
• Standard B-series output drive
• Hysteresis voltage (any input) TA = 25°C
Typical: VDD = 5.0V, VH = 2.2V, VH = 1.5V, VDD = 15V, VDD = 10V, VH = 2.7V
Guaranteed: VH = 0.1 VDD
• Wave and pulse shapers
• High-noise-environment systems
• Monostable multivibrators
• Astable multivibrators
• NAND logic Ordering Code
|VDD||DC Supply Voltage||-0.5V to +20V|
|VIN||Input Voltage||−0.5 to VDD +0.5 VDC|
|TS||Storage Temperature||−65°C to +150°C|
|PD||Power Dissipation||700 mW|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.