A CD54 1.5uH Surface Mount Power Inductor (1.5 microH) is a 2-terminal passive device having a coil of wire wound wrapped around a core. A core may be magnetic metal or air to produce a high inductance in the wire. The terminals are pads for surface mounting. When we apply a current through the inductor, a magnetic field is generated around it. The magnetic field generated by using a magnetic core will be much much stronger than others.
Applications: Useful in Mobile phone, PDA, MP3, DSC/DVC, portable DVD etc as DC-DC Converter inductors.
- Ferrite drum core construction.
- Magnetically un-shield.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Halogen Free available.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C+100°C
(including coils self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40°C+100°C.
- Solder reflow temperature: 260 peak.
- LxWxH: 5 x 5 x 4 mm
- Product weight: 0.4 gm(Ref.)
|Current Rating (A)||4.5|
|DC Resistance (DCR)(Ω) at 20°C||0.013|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 ~ 100|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.