A CD54 47uH Surface Mount Power Inductor (47 microH) is a 2-terminal passive device having a coil of wire wound wrapped around a core. A core may be magnetic metal or air to produce a high inductance in the wire. The terminals are pads for a surface mounting. When we apply a current through the inductor, a magnetic field is generated around it. The magnetic field generated by using a magnetic core will be much much stronger than others.
Applications: Useful in Mobile phone, PDA, MP3, DSC/DVC, portable DVD etc as DC-DC Converter inductors.
- Ferrite drum core construction.
- Magnetically unshielded.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Halogen Free available.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C+100°C
(including coils self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40°C+100°C
- Solder reflow temperature: 260 peak.
- LxWxH: 6.1 x 5.5 x 4.85 mm Max.
- Product weight: 0.4 gm
|Current Rating (mA)||720|
|DC Resistance (DCR)(mΩ) at 20°C||370|
|Test Frequency (MHz)||2.52|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 ~ 100|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.