CDRH104R 6.8uH Power Inductor is a passive electronic device. It has a ferrite drum and copper wire wound on it. Terminals of this inductor, also called pads are designed for surface mounting. Also, the inductor has magnetic shielding. Moreover, this inductor has the highest moisture sensitivity level of 1.
Applications: Ideally, this inductor finds its use in notebook PCs, Game Machines, etc as DC-DC converter inductor.
- Ferrite core drum construction.
- Magnetically shielded.
- Moisture sensitivity level: 1.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C+100°C (including coils self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40°C+100°C
|Current Rating (A)||4.66|
|DC Resistance (DCR) (mΩ) at 20||25.6|
|Weight (gm)||1 (approx)|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.