This product is a 180 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC module, capable of driving a 5A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation. The module with a voltage meter to display the input voltage and output voltage, and the voltage can be corrected through the button to improve the accuracy of the voltmeter.
Voltmeter calibration method:
Output voltage calibration steps
Step 1: Adjust the right button so that the OUT LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of output voltage; Press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and OUT LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the output voltage calibration mode.
Step 2: Press the right button (normal speed), the voltage value is adding up a unit; Press the left button, minus a unit; Due to a unit is less than 0.1V, the minimum voltage display to 0.1V, so you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see the voltmeter change 0.1V, how many times voltmeter change 0.1V by pressing the key, depending on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press.
Step 3: press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, to exit the output voltage calibration mode. All parameters set to automatically power down to save.
Input voltage calibration steps
Step 1: adjust the right button so that the IN LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of input voltage; press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and IN LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the input voltage calibration mode.
Steps 2 and 3, consistent with the output voltage calibration method.
- Power indicator: Yes.
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 8A).
- Over-temperature protection: Yes (shutdown output automatically after over temperature).
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (cascade high current diode if required).
- Wiring: IN+/- Input, OUT+/- Output.
- Built-in current limit function.
- Input Supply Voltage (V) 5 38 DC
- Output voltage (V) 1.25 ~ 36 (adjustable)
- Output Current (A) max 5A
- Output power (W) 75
- Voltmeter error 0.05V
- Conversion efficiency 96%
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.