The DG201 is normally closed, quad single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switches. These CMOS switches can be continuously operated with power supplies ranging from ±4.5V to ±18V. These switches will not latch up if the power supplies are disconnected with input signals still connected. Both devices have guaranteed break-before-make switching.
The DG201 has a maximum turn-off time of 450ns and a maximum turn-on time of 600ns.DG201 consume significantly lower power making them better suited for portable applications.
- Guaranteed ±4.5V to ±18V Operation
- No VL Supply Required
- Nonlatching with Supplies Turned Off and Input Signals Present
- CMOS and TTL Logic Compatible
- Monolithic, Low-Power CMOS Design.
- Winchester Disk Drives
- Test Equipment
- Communications Systems
- PBX, PABX
- Guidance and Control Systems
- Head Up Displays
- Military Radios
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.