It is general purpose vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. These tapes are used in electrical applications for their supreme adhesion and insulation properties. It is beneficial in wrapping wires and other domestic electrical appliances for safety purposes.
- Glossy finish/Soft PVC film coated tape, suitably plasticized and stabilized
- One sided coating of rubber-based, pressure sensitive adhesives
- Backing: PVC, Thickness (mm/mils): 0. 12/4. 5, Adhesion (kg/cm/oz/in): 0. 18/16
- Elongation (%): 150, Tensile Strength (kg/cm/lbs/in): 2. 0/11
- Dimensions:- 0.13mm x 3/4 inches x 10 Yards
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.