FlySky CT6B 2.4Ghz 6 Channel Transmitter and Receiver(FS-R6B) Remote is the popular 6 Channel Radio CT6B manufactured by FlySky. CT6B FLYSKY 2.4GHZ 6CH TRANSMITTER is an entry level 2.4 GHz radio system offering the reliability of 2.4 GHz signal technology and a receiver with 6 channels. CT6B FLYSKY 2.4GHZ 6CH TRANSMITTER radio is a value for money, entry level 6 channel transmitter, ideal for quadcopters and multicopters that require 6 channel operation.
This radio has very lightweight and handy design with two retract switches and proportional flap dials in easy reach for channels 5 and 6. It can be powered by 8 x AA Size Batteries or a 12V Power Supply. It comes with a trainer port to help beginners learn flying.
This remote is comes with FS-R6B receiver which is one of the best receiver we had in the class in very reasonable cost. we received many happy and satisfactory feedback from our hobbyist buyers for the same.
It can be configured by connecting it to the computer. Use the T6 config software to configure your radio on a computer.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver (FS-R6B)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Binding Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Specification and Features:-
- MODEL NO. : FLYSKY CT6B
- MODE TYPE : Airplanes, Helicopter, Glider.
- STICK MODE : Left hand or Right hand
- MODULATION : Frequency Modulation
- ANTENNA LENGTH : 88 mm
- CODE TYPE : PPM/GFSK
- POWER : 12V DC(1.5V AAA x 8 Not included)
- Weight: 696 gm
- Dimensions: 180 x 220 x 70 mm(LxWxH)
- Color: black
- Certificate: CE FCC
- RF POWER : Less than 0.8W
- APPLICATION : Multirotors, RC Planes, RC Boats, Rc Helicopters, etc.
- CHANNELS : 6 channels TX RX
- MATERIAL & COLOR : NA& Black and Blue
- Super active and passive anti-jamming capabilities.
- Very low power consumption.
- High receiving sensitivity.
- 8 model memory, digital control.
- Programmable by PC with included software.
- Full range 2.4GHz 6-channel radio.
- 4 Types (Airplane, Heli90, Heli120, Heli140).
- Integrated Contrast Adjustment, Throttle cut.
- Computer USB Socket.
- Use a linear spread of fine paragraph by excess antenna.
- It covers the entire band width of he antenna bandwidth range.
- High quality and stability.
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.