HC-06 is the popular Bluetooth module. This HC06 module is slave mode only. Its very easy to add wireless serial connectivity for your device with this module. Examples for Arduino and other boards are available. Once you pair with other Bluetooth devices you work like with normal UART to exchange data.
This module has built-in 3.3V voltage regulator and helps to break out the important pins (Vcc, Gnd, Txd, Rxd). Based on CSR BC4 chip, Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR. You can set the baud rate, name and pair password by AT commands when there is no Bluetooth connection. This module is a slave- it can be paired with Computer- Bluetooth master- mobile phone- PDA- PSP and so on.
- Bases at CSR BC04 Bluetooth technology.
- with build-in 2.4GHz PCB antenna
- Its at the Bluetooth class 2 power level.
- Range test: 10 meters
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 6V DC
- Operating current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA.
- Operating current in communication is 8mA.
- Interface via UART, default baud rate at 9600 bps
- Operating temperature range: -25 C +75C
- Dimensions 27mm13mm2.2mm
|Model||HC-06 (Slave Mode only)|
|Interface||VCC- GND- TXD- RXD|
|Nominal Operating Voltage||3.3V DC|
|Input Votage Range||3.6V to 6V (Never over 7V)|
|Input current||30mA (unpaired), 10mA(paired)|
|Effective Distance||10M (open area)|
|Communication Format||8 data bits / 1 stop bit / without parity|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.