Heat Shrink Tube – 5 mm Diameter – Black Color – 1 meter
Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical work. This product is also called Heat Shrink Sleeve.
- Including providing electrical insulation to wires
- splices etc.
- Product Type: Heat shrink Sleeve or heat shrink tube.
- Manufacturer: WOER
- Material: polyolefin
- Flammability: VW-1
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.4Mpa
- Elongation Ratio: ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio: ≥50%
- Voltage rating: up to 600V
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.