The IR2104 is high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with dependent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates from 10 to 600 volts
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
Fully operational to +600V
Tolerant to negative transient voltage
• Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
• Undervoltage lockout
• 3.3V, 5V and 15V input logic compatible
• Cross-conduction prevention logic
• Internally set deadtime
• High side output in phase with input
• Shut down input turns off both channels
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Also available LEAD-FREE
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.