IRFP22N60K is new generation of high voltage MOSFET family that is utilizing an advanced charge balance mechanism for outstanding low on-resistance and lower gate charge performance. This advanced technology has been tailored to minimize conduction loss, provide superior switching performance, and withstand extreme dv/dt rate and higher avalanche energy. It is very suitable for various AC/DC power conversion in switching mode operation for system miniaturization and higher efficiency.
• Low gate charge Qg results in simple drive requirement
• Improved gate, avalanche and dynamic dV/dt ruggedness
• Fully characterized capacitance and avalanche voltage and current
• Enhanced body diode dV/dt capability
• Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
|Number of Channels||1 Channel|
|Drain-Source Breakdown Voltage (Vds)||600V|
|Continuous Drain Current (Id)||22A|
|Drain-Source Resistance (Rds On)||0.28Ohms|
|Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs)||30V|
|Gate Charge (Qg)||150 nC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 – 150°C|
|Power Dissipation (Pd)||370W|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.