The LDR Sensor Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of the signal detection can be adjusted using potentiometer.
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green)
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable
- External 3.3V-5V VCC
- External GND GND
- DO digital output interface, a small plate (0 and 1)
- AO small board analog output interface
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.