LM100-10C051212-35 is one of power converter design features 3 output versions, which can independently supply 3 different loads in the system. The products can be used in harsh working environments with an ambient temperature range from -30℃ to +70℃, without the need of a fan for further heat dissipation. In addition, the converters EMC immunity performance meets the requirements of IEC61000 standard and meet emission standard CISPR32/EN55032, class B without any external components, thus providing excellent EMC protection. The products also meet IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 safety standards. The converters integrate a variety of protection features and offer a high-performance to low-cost ratio providing the best power solution for a variety of industries such as industrial control equipment, instrumentation and smart home and building equipment application.
|Type||Enclosed Type Triple Output|
|Output Voltage||5V, 12V, -12V|
|Output Current||8A, 3.5A, 1A|
- Universal 90 – 264VAC or 120 – 373VDC Input voltage
- Operating ambient temperature range: -30℃ to +70℃
- High efficiency, high reliability and long life
- LED indicator for power on
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s
- High I/O isolation test voltage up to 3000VAC
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943
- Emissions compliant to CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Withstand 5G vibration test
- Operating altitude up to 5000m
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.