LM2577 DC to DC step-up switching regulator, adjustable +1.25 to 30vdc output, up to 3A. The LM2577 is really designed to step up +5 to 10vdc to +12vdc at < 1A. The maximum step-up voltage and current available depends on the input voltage, so if you input +5vdc you could expect to get 12vdc output at < 1A.
Ideal for battery-operated projects requiring a regulated power supply. It has a low output ripple due to extra filtering. It has an adjustable Power Supply Step-up Module, maximum input current 3A, the highest conversion efficiency 92%. It very suitable for DIY a mobile power, Boost charger.
- Wide Input voltage: 3.5V-35V
- Output Voltage: 4-35V (Adjustable)
- Output current: rated current 3A MAX ( Heat-sink Needed)
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 92% (output voltage higher, the higher the efficiency)
- Switching Frequency: 50KHz
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, since the recovery
- High-quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified
|Wide Input voltage||3.5V-35V|
|Output current||Rated current 3A MAX|
|Conversion efficiency||Up to 92%|
|Operating temperature||(°C)-40 to +85 C|
|Load regulation ±||0.5%|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.